In order to be eligible for admittance into the Career Development Scuba Instructor Certificate program you must:
- 18 Years Old prior to the start of the PADI Divemaster Course
- Must submit a medical signed by physician stating fit for diving. Current within 12 months.
- All students must be a grade 12 graduate (or equivalent) or have mature student status (age 19 and have not attended school full time within the past 52 weeks).
To apply for the program you need to:
- Complete out our online application.
- Submit your PADI/RSTC Medical Statement signed by a physician stating you are fit to dive.
- Submit a copy of your photo ID (Drivers Licence, Passport, etc).
- Submit a $250.00 non-refundable registration fee and a non-refundable $250.00 deposit to secure your spot in the program ($500.00 total). These fees will go towards your tuition. Fees can be paid for by PayPal through the online application, by cheque or in person at Ocean Quest. We can also take a credit card over the phone.
We will be in touch with you to confirm that you are accepted into the program. Once you are accepted, we will assist you with any logistics needed to prepare you for the program. Admission requirements cannot be waived.
If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com