PADI Deep Diver Speciality Course
The PADI Deep Specialty program will give you the confidence to dive to depths up to 130 ft / 40 m.
Ocean Quest offers the most comprehensive Deep Specialty training in greater Vancouver by introducing you to additional concepts that will improve your awareness and skills while deep diving. Aside from the typical information provided in the PADI Deep Specialty course, you will learn:
- Advanced planning procedures including gas planning techniques.
- Advanced decompression theory and ascent strategies.
- Advanced diving skills and techniques such as proper trim, buoyancy and propulsion techniques. Surface Marker Buoy (SMB) deployment, “blue water” ascents and Surface Air Consumption (SAC) calculations.
We conduct this program on an individual basis, so contact Ocean Quest and book your course today! Midweek training available!
Tuition - $399.00 + Tax
All Inclusive Price includes Drysuit, Undergarments and all basic equipment.
The required equipment is available as follows:
- Personal equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Boots and Gloves) Rental - $30.00.
- Primary light rental - $20.00 (including batteries).
- Compass rental - $15.00
Students will require an underwater timing device – watch or diving computer (rentals not available at this time). Special student prices are available for in-stock dive computers.