PADI Open Water Diver – Learn to Dive
Start Date: August 2 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Due to the popularity of our PADI Open Water programs, we recommend that you register as soon as possible as our programs often will up.
Wednesday, August 2 – 6:00 pm – Orientation
Saturday, August 5 – 8:30 am – 5:00 pm – Academic Review/Pool Dive
Sunday, August 6 – 10:00 am – 5:00 pm – Academic Review/Pool Dive
Saturday, August 12 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm – Ocean Dives 1 and 2
Sunday, August 13 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm – Ocean Dives 3 and 4
Not all PADI Courses are the same – at Ocean Quest you will receive the following training advantages:
- Learn in a Drysuit - No upgrades needed, we provide you off in the proper equipment right from the start!
- Drysuit Undergarments are Included - Stay warm under your drysuit with proper undergarments. No other local shop offers this service!
- Low student to instructor ratios - 3 or 4 students max during pool and ocean dives. Lowest student to instructor ratios in Greater Vancouver!
- Customized information and training - We go beyond the basics. In our program, you will learn:
- How to have better control of your buoyancy
- How to be properly positioned in the water (trim)
- How to move more effectively through the water using a variety of propulsion techniques
- How to dive more efficiently with your buddy
- And much more….