PADI Open Water Diver – Learn to Dive
Start Date: January 11, 2023 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Note: Course date is tentative pending confirmation of pool booking.
Due to the popularity of our PADI Open Water programs, we recommend that you register as soon as possible as our programs often will up.
Wednesday, January 11 – 6:00 pm – Orientation
Saturday, January 14 – 8:30 am – 4:00 pm – Academic Review/Pool Dive
Sunday, January 15 – 8:30 am – 4:00 pm – Academic Review/Pool Dive
Saturday, January 21 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm – Ocean Dives 1 and 2
Sunday, January 22 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm – Ocean Dives 3 and 4
Not all PADI Courses are the same – at Ocean Quest you will receive the following training advantages:
- Learn in a Drysuit - No upgrades needed, we provide you off in the proper equipment right from the start!
- Drysuit Undergarments are Included - Stay warm under your drysuit with proper undergarments. No other local shop offers this service!
- Low student to instructor ratios - 3 or 4 students max during pool and ocean dives. Lowest student to instructor ratios in Greater Vancouver!
- Customized information and training - We go beyond the basics. In our program, you will learn:
- How to have better control of your buoyancy
- How to be properly positioned in the water (trim)
- How to move more effectively through the water using a variety of propulsion techniques
- How to dive more efficiently with your buddy
- And much more….