PADI Open Water Diver – Learn to Dive – Full
Start Date: July 6 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This course is full – Contact Ocean Quest staff to find out about being added to the waitlist for this program.
Due to the popularity of our PADI Open Water programs, we recommend that you register as soon as possible as our programs often will up.
Wednesday, July 6 – 6:00 pm – Orientation
Saturday, July 9 – 8:30 am – 4:00 pm – Academic Review/Pool Dive
Sunday, July 10 – 8:30 am – 4:00 pm – Academic Review/Pool Dive
Saturday, July 16 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm – Ocean Dives 1 and 2
Sunday, July 17 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm – Ocean Dives 3 and 4
Not all PADI Courses are the same – at Ocean Quest you will receive the following training advantages:
- Learn in a Drysuit - No upgrades needed, we provide you off in the proper equipment right from the start!
- Drysuit Undergarments are Included - Stay warm under your drysuit with proper undergarments. No other local shop offers this service!
- Low student to instructor ratios - 3 or 4 students max during pool and ocean dives. Lowest student to instructor ratios in Greater Vancouver!
- Customized information and training - We go beyond the basics. In our program, you will learn:
- How to have better control of your buoyancy
- How to be properly positioned in the water (trim)
- How to move more effectively through the water using a variety of propulsion techniques
- How to dive more efficiently with your buddy
- And much more….