PADI Open Water Diver – Learn to Dive
Start Date: November 17 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
November 17 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Access to pools has been especially challenging over the past 1.5 years. We are happy to announce that Ocean Quest has secured a large, indoor heated pool for our Fall / Winter Programs.
Due to the popularity of our PADI Open Water programs, we recommend that you register as soon as possible as our programs often will up.
Wednesday, November 17 – 6:00 pm – Orientation
Saturday, November 20 – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm – Pool Dive / Academic Review
Sunday, November 21 – 8:30 am – 4:30 pm – Pool Dive / Academic Review
Saturday, November 27 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm – Ocean Dives 1 and 2
Sunday, November 28 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm – Ocean Dives 3 and 4
Not all PADI Courses are the same – at Ocean Quest you will receive the following training advantages:
- Learn in a Drysuit - No upgrades needed, we provide you off in the proper equipment right from the start!
- Drysuit Undergarments are Included - Stay warm under your drysuit with proper undergarments. No other local shop offers this service!
- Low student to instructor ratios - 3 or 4 students max during pool and ocean dives. Lowest student to instructor ratios in Greater Vancouver!
- Customized information and training - We go beyond the basics. In our program, you will learn:
- How to have better control of your buoyancy
- How to be properly positioned in the water (trim)
- How to move more effectively through the water using a variety of propulsion techniques
- How to dive more efficiently with your buddy
- And much more….