PADI Open Water Diver – Learn to Dive – Full
Start Date: November 30 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
This program is full – please see our calendar for upcoming dates or contact Ocean Quest to be added to the waitlist.
Due to the popularity of our PADI Open Water programs, we recommend that you register as soon as possible as our programs often will up.
Wednesday, November 30 – 6:00 pm – Orientation
Saturday, December 3 – 8:30 am – 4:00 pm – Academic Review/Pool Dive
Sunday, December 4 – 8:30 am – 4:00 pm – Academic Review/Pool Dive
Saturday, December 10 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm – Ocean Dives 1 and 2
Sunday, December 11 – 8:00 am – 3:00 pm – Ocean Dives 3 and 4
Not all PADI Courses are the same – at Ocean Quest you will receive the following training advantages:
- Learn in a Drysuit - No upgrades needed, we provide you off in the proper equipment right from the start!
- Drysuit Undergarments are Included - Stay warm under your drysuit with proper undergarments. No other local shop offers this service!
- Low student to instructor ratios - 3 or 4 students max during pool and ocean dives. Lowest student to instructor ratios in Greater Vancouver!
- Customized information and training - We go beyond the basics. In our program, you will learn:
- How to have better control of your buoyancy
- How to be properly positioned in the water (trim)
- How to move more effectively through the water using a variety of propulsion techniques
- How to dive more efficiently with your buddy
- And much more….