PADI Open Water Diver – Youth Certification Camp – Full
Start Date: July 25 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Our July Youth Camp is Full – Our next camp is scheduled for August 22
Youth Scuba Certification Summer Camp
Ages 12 – 19
Looking for a way to keep your kids busy this Summer? Sign them up for a 5 day Youth Summer Certification Camp! Ocean Quest’s Youth Certification Summer Camp is the most fun and unique Summer Camp in Burnaby / Vancouver! Camps are conducted Monday to Friday where students will learn the basics of scuba in the pool and progress to complete 4 ocean dives. Successful completion will earn participants the most recognized scuba certification in the world – PADI Open Water Diver. Knowledge development will be conducted at Ocean Quest. Pool dives and ocean dives are held off site. Transportation from Ocean Quest provided. Basic swimming ability required. Registration and payment is made through Ocean Quest.
Important Information – Please Read!
- Students must be able to free swim 200 m without stopping and float in deep water for 10 minutes
- In order to properly fit equipment and carry the weight of the gear, students must weigh at least 100 lbs / 45 kgs
- Students must visit Ocean Quest prior to course start date to pick up PADI Open Water Manual
- Important paperwork including a Medical Statement must be completed prior to camp start date contact Ocean Quest
- Parents or guardians are required to attend orientation on first day of camp (15 minutes)
PADI Open Water Course - Learn to Dive
Wednesday, July 27 - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm - Class and Pool
Thursday, July 28 - 8:00 am - 3:00 pm - Ocean Dives 1 and 2
Friday, July 29 - 8:00 am - 3:00 pm - Ocean Dives 3 and 4