- All returned items must have a copy of the invoice and a Product Return Form (Click to download). Customers may return items in store or online for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Products must be returned unused and in original packaging.
- If you wish to return an item that was purchased beyond 30 days. We will refund the product with an instore credit.
- If you have used a product and are not satisfied, you may return the product for an exchange or a refund with instore credit. Note that returned products that appear to be excessively used or are damaged will be evaluated once they arrive at Ocean Quest to assess potential refund/instore credit. These items may be subject to a 10% - 50% restocking fee to no refund.
- Items which qualified for free shipping will receive full refunds less original shipping costs. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping back to Ocean Quest.
- Other shipping charges will not be refunded.
- Some exceptions to our Return policy may apply such as custom fitted items, clear outs and special orders. We will always do our best to work with you and resolve any issues you may have with your purchase.
- If you receive an incorrect or defective product. Contact Ocean Quest as soon as possible and we will take care of things as quickly as possible.
When shipping items back
- Include a copy of the invoice and complete a Product Return Form
- Securely pack your item along with all packaging and paperwork.
- Ship item back using a trackable method such as courier or with a Canada Post tracking number. Note that we are not responsible for any returned package that does not arrive at our facility.
If you have any questions, contact Ocean Quest staff @ firstname.lastname@example.org
or 604.436.1157 / Toll Free – 1.877.999.3483