DSAT Tec 40
WRECK & TECH COURSES
DSAT Tec 40 Diver
The Tec 40 course introduces divers to limited decompression diving within the 130 ft / 40 m range. The program will introduce basic technical diving concepts and skills and lay the foundation for further technical diving training. Successful students will be qualified to complete a maximum of 10 minutes of non accelerated decompression with the use of one decompression cylinder filled to a maximum of 50% O2.
- Certified as a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver or provide a qualifying certification from another training organization. For this course, a qualifying certification is proof of training beyond entry level with experience in deep diving and underwater navigation.
- Certified as a PADI Enriched Air Diver or qualifying certification from another training organization. For this course, a qualifying certification is proof of training in enriched air nitrox diving with training that includes gas analysis, cylinder labeling, oxygen toxicity, oxygen exposure, determining maximum depth limits, and planning enriched air dives with different enriched air blends (not just EANx32 and EANx36).
- Certified as a PADI Deep Diver or show proof of at least 10 dives to 30 metres/100 feet.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Have a minimum of 30 logged dives, of which at least 10 dives were made with enriched air nitrox deeper than 18 metres/60 feet.
- Medical Statement signed by a physician within the past 12 months.
Contact Ocean Quest Staff for specific equipment recommendations.
Tuition - $695.00 (students are responsible for materials and mixed gas fills)